Traditional two-bed stone house in a quiet rural area with spectacular views and private pool.
The living area includes an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge space, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, a stone arch leads to a covered outdoor dining area with traditional ovens and BBQ. And to the rear of the property is a private 8mx4m pool in a spacious paved area with sun loungers, table, chairs, and a covered gazebo. Parking is also available just a few metres from the house.
- Kitchen: fridge-freezer, oven, hob
- Living room: TV and DVD player, open fire, ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, ceiling fan and door to exterior
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, ceiling fan – leads to bedroom 1
- Bathroom: toilet, wash basin, large walk-in shower (no bath)
- Outside shed: toilet, hand-basin, washing machine
- Two “z-beds” also available